15 Awards??? INSPIRATIONAL GIFT for yourself or someone you love.?“An incredible experience that embraces love, faith, joy, sadness, imagination, and hope”. Kate is born gifted with a 7th sense ??the ability to read human hearts coupled with keen intuition.?She?struggles to understand her premonitions while surrounded by skeptical, sometimes cruel, family members and their secrets.?“Riveting.”?Set?in the San Francisco Bay Area and?inspired by a vivid dream?with the author’s deceased sister, this spell-binding novel blends autobiographical fact and narrative fiction straight from the author’s?heart.????“Your heart goes on a roller coaster ride”.?Intrigued by miracles, angels, the afterlife, souls, the power of intuition & prayer??“Amazing”?”A moving, memorable story… a highly recommended, evocative read…”?Intuitive individuals and empaths resonate with this book.???Is Kate psychic? A medium? An empath? Simply intuitive? Empowered by Angels???A?suspense-filled family storyline?with?an electrifying finish.? ?If you enjoy?inspirational, spiritual books?like?The Shack,?The Alchemist, or?The Celestine Prophecy, or authors like Ann Voskamp, Sandra Ingerman, Lorna Byrne, or CS Lewis, you’ll be captivated.??? ?The segments of this story that embrace death are drawn from?Sherry’s real-life experiences?when she was present with beloved family members as they passed away.?Her wondrous encounters of loved ones’ spirits after their physical deaths are deeply engaging.?This tantalizing novel percolates with subtle wisdom that is inspirational, transformational, and healing.???“A breath of fresh, clean air…” “Intriguing characters” “… a page turner”??This inspirational book?explores?issues relevant to today’s societal woes: prejudice, abuse, eating disorders, and limiting belief systems. It delves into the mysteries of death and of angels, intuition, finding God in all, and true love. Full of spirit, it?brims with inspiration, daring, hope,?and?the importance of following our dreams.??????“This book is phenomenal. If you are someone who is intuitive, this is the book for you… I couldn’t put this book down… one I will read again and again.”? Anna Blackard, 5-stars, Amazon Reviewer????????SHOULD YOU BE LISTENING TO YOUR INTUITION, YOUR HEART? ??????“Truly?a page-turner, engaging the reader from the first page until the last.”?
? Deborah Lloyd,?5-Stars, Readers’ Favorite Reviewer,?International Gold Medal????“This book weaves spiritual,mystical, and experiential themes into?the most compelling family storyline ever…”?? Dr.?John Horn,?Retired Superintendent, Mesquite ISD
- Gold Medal ? 2017 Readers’ Favorite International Award ? Fiction, Christian
- 1st Place?? 2018 The Paris Book Festival ? Fiction, Spiritual
- 1st Place ? 2018 The Great Northwest Book Festival ? Fiction, Spiritual
- 1st Place ? 2017 Texas Association of Authors Award ? Fiction,Inspirational
- 1st Place ? 2018 The Great Southeast Book Festival ? Fiction, Spiritual
- Best Book ? 2016 Pinnacle Book Achievement Award ? Fiction,Inspirational?
- Award Winner ? 2018 The Great Southwest Book Festival ? Fiction Spiritual
- Gold Medal?? 2016 Beverly Hills Book Awards ? Fiction,Religion?
- Award Winner ? 2016 London Book Festival ? Fiction, Spiritual /Religious
- Finalist ? 2017 Eric Hoffer Book Award ? Fiction,Spiritual?
- Award Winner ? 2016 Great Midwest Book Festival ? Fiction,Spiritual
- Finalist ? 2017 Bookvana Life. Spirit. Knowledge. Award ?Fiction, Religious?
- CIPA EVVY 2017 Award ? Fiction, Spirituality / Religion
- Finalist????2019 Book Excellence Award / Body / Mind / Spirit
“A moving, memorable story?that combines spiritual reflections with a myriad of social, political and personal conflicts…?a?highly recommended, evocative read.”??
? D. Donovan, Midwest Book Review