In?The Content Advantage (Clout 2.0): The Science of Succeeding at Digital?Business Through Effective Content,?expert Colleen Jones argues that in the age of digital disruption, your company faces an important choice. The choice is not whether to do content. Every business function?from marketing to sales and from support to recruiting?demands content. The choice is whether to make your approach to content strategy and, consequently, an advantage.
This book, which is the second edition of the pioneering content book Clout, offers a modernized and comprehensive approach for planning, creating, delivering, and optimizing content that will make your business thrive. Executives and practitioners alike will find value in this book as they face increasing pressure to deliver the right content to the right customers at the right time.
Drawing on her in-the-trenches experience with organizations ranging from the Fortune 50 to small and medium businesses to government and
nonprofits, Jones offers:
- Guidance on creating a content vision
- A primer on conducting a content analysis
- Techniques for developing a competitive content strategy
- Elements and principles of effective, influential content
- A blueprint for developing content intelligence
- A maturity model for content operations
- Examples from diverse companies and contexts