Feeling as if you’ve finished learning how to live life? New directions eluding you?
- If you think you’ve gone as far as you can, you’re ready to grow.
- When you’ve lost momentum, go back to the basics.
- Even after fifty years- you can keep on learning.
Become more in tune with your own skills and directions for your life.
Barry uses his experiences of being a musician to highlight how mastery works in all of life. After fifty years of playing trumpet, he attended a couple music camps just to have fun. What followed was an intensive two years of mindful attention to creating mastery- and how it applies to all that we do in life.
This is the story of transformation- the finding of a hidden-self- in order to overcome obstacles and to pursue excellence.
Barry invites us into his journey, asking and answering questions of mastery. Through his warm conversational style, he gives examples and insight into how paying deliberate attention works. His activities will lead you to find deeper self-awareness, increased joy, and greater satisfaction in your own work.
He doesn’t tell you how to do it- he shows from his own story and experiences what you need to know to get started.
- He provides clues and examples into how mastery skills can make anyone’s life more focused and fun.
- In short chapters, he develops ideas for all of us to live a more deliberate and meaningful life.
Mindfulness and mastery will produce soulful transformations.