Take Your Forties by Storm with Simple, No-Nonsense Steps to Balance and Wholeness
Your 30s and 40s are loaded with surprises. More fatigue. Less ?You Time.? Trampled romance. Dissatisfaction with your body. ?Mood swings. The often overlooked season of perimenopause lurking around every corner.
Now raise your hand if you wish you could move past these symptoms of imbalance and live the life you?ve always dreamed.
You would, right?
Good news: Kathryn Kos is here to help, with her myth-busting, action-boosting book, the Forties on Fire: Rediscover your Sexuality, Learn to Honor Your Moods, and Thrive Throughout Your 40s and Beyond.
Kos is a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner with an M.Ed. in Rehabilitation Counseling and by taking a functional approach to health, Kos helps her clients find the root causes of their conditions to help them find healing once and for all.
Now she?s bringing these insights to readers, in a compassionate, compelling guide jam-packed with tips you can put to use today.
Inside this book, you?ll learn:
- How to honor your emotions without letting them rule your life
- How to turn back aging ? mentally, physically and emotionally
- Why sunlight matters so much to your health
- How to recapture your sexuality and feel like a teenager again (in a good way)
- How to add simple movement back into your life
- The importance of R&R in grounding and fulfilling you
- The role of perimenopause in how you feel and how you can embrace it in your life
- ? and more.
For anyone interested in simple personal development, holistic wellness, and vibrant sexuality, this is a must-read. Filled with simple steps to help you take action and improve your own life, you?ll find it easy to rediscover the real you.
If you?re ready to wake up with pizzazz and reach bedtime with enough energy left to read or ? ahem ? anything else, it?s time you hear what experienced nutrition and wellness counselor Kathryn Kos has to say.
Ready to meet the strong, cheerful, actualized woman you know you can be?