Coping skills help kids to avoid toxic stress, manage their frustrations in positive ways, and feel happier. In fact, studies show that kids who can self-regulate have a greater chance of excelling in virtually every area of life. This kids self-help book is ideal for parents, teachers, coaches, and anyone who longs to help kids succeed. In addition to providing an abundance of stress-busting and mood-boosting skills, it also offers valuable insights into why each coping skills works.
Coping Skills For Kids Include:
- Eleven ways kids can boost their mood by changing their thoughts.
- Six strategies that encourage children to express how they feel.
- Eight practices for inspiring children to draw strength from their faith.
- Five ways kids can elevate their mood though gratitude.
- Seven tactics for supporting children in becoming present in the moment.
- Five ideas for using temperature changes to help kids self-regulate.